What do you do for a living?

just graduated from York Technical Institute for motorcycle mechanics, i do drywall during the day and then i work part time as a mechanic during the winter and soon im going to be an employee of the government while attending the school of USMC boot camp

Unlike Koi and Mirror, I have to deal with the idiots face to face. I work the customer service desk at Kroger.

• Darron

Retired public school teacher. Science and math. 20 years at the same school. And ex-National Guard. Recon. Armored Cav.

Now I am trying to catch up on all the projects that I have started in the past.

whats that supposed to mean?

About ready to graduate College (December 07) with a Degree in Secondary Education. Soon to be High School History teacher.
-Jeff

first year studint at byu-i in the top 10% of my class and work for a custom auto place here. taking auto body and auto paint classes

Darron means he sees the idiots in person day after day… not over the phone.

Exactly, nothing meant towards you or Mirror, just the idiots we have to deal with at work and how I’m face-to-face, you’re not…lucky… :wink:

• Darron

Some days I wish you were required to have a license to operate a computer. Even when they have the on-screen instructions, they still ask “what do I do now?”

X2

x3

Army Telecommunications…also going to school for computer science degree…