UGHHHHHHHH WTF TeamZX2.com

Site is back up now…

any one having problems getting on the site or is it just me.

It’s working for me. Try doing a DNS flush if it still doesn’t work.

Just you. Or a few other isp’s. Vit said something about moving to another server, most ISP’s will update their dns info in 24/48 hours. If yours has a longer stretch even if you do a DNS flush it ultimately matters on your ISP and how often their DNS info updates. Because it looked like the server ip changed at one point. No worries, it’s up, call your isp if it isn’t still working, their DNS servers are most likely still pointing in the wrong place if it’s not working still.

KoiHoshi–you were right. called my isp and they said they should have my problem solved by tomorrow evening

problem not with ip–any ideas

Guess it depends. If it indeed is a dns issue, and depending on how their service is hosted it could depend.

Lets say for instance teamzx2 is at ip 1.1.1.1 and your dns server previously pointed to 2.2.2.2 (these are not real ip addresses, just trying to make an example).

In 24/48 hours your isp will update their dns servers and the servers will point to 1.1.1.1 which is the right ip. In the mean time as well when they made their change the previous ip /could/ have got released to another server and 2.2.2.2 is now a real server again, just not teamzx2’s server. So if the dns servers DIDN’T update yet and 2.2.2.2 is on someone elses server you can ping and tracert it all day and it may work but it isn’t teamzx2.com

Easiest way to fix this, open up a dos prompt window and type this exactly, each line means you type it and hit enter.

nslookup
teamzx2.com

Now when I do that it shows this:

teamzx2.com
Server: (hidden)
Address: (hidden)

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: teamzx2.com
Address: 72.51.38.30

So your dns servers need to point to 72.51.38.30, if they’re pointing to anything else your ISPs dns servers have not updated yet. If it is pointing there, and it is correct and you can talk to it and you can ping it, then it isn’t an issue with teamzx2.com and you’ll need to call up your ISP and figure out what’s going on. Because 99.99% of everyone else is able to get to the site so it would be on your ISP’s end.

the servers were pointed to the 72.51.38.30–the tech at my ip got on no problem–i could log on to all other fuel empire sites–even their webmail page,–but not to teamzx2. it works again.–for now.

also thanks to chris for letting me try to get help on this website. i will continue to visit