terrible two days!

I have had a terrible two days…

on monday my uncles explorer slid down my driveway and smashed into the side of my sisters car. Nobody was in either vehilce.

on tuesday my cell phone goes off at about 8:30am, I was asleep. It was mohter calling. I figured she had gone on the doctors appointment and may have forgotten something. Instead she tells me to come out to the living room. She was on the ground and could not move. She is now in the hospital being shot up with painkillers because she may have a possible slipped or herniated disk in her spine.

Also at the same time I was calling 911 for my mother. I find out that My best friend had a chimeny fire at his house. My father heard the call go out over the scanner while riding with my mother in the ambulance.

Thank god no-one has been seriously hurt in any of these situations. It just stressfull when things go wrong all at once.

Holy crap. :shock:

Awwww :frowning: Sowwy to hear about all that. I will keep everyone in my prayers.

-Miranda

Wow! sorry to hear all that I hope you Mom’s ok.

Well I’m not having a great week eather they found a tumor the size of a tennis ball in my chest wall :cry:

im sorry to hear that zx2angel…

the appointment my mother was going on was for my grandmother who may have kidney cancer. worse part is they need to do immediate surgery on her, and doctors dont think she is strong enough to survive the surgery…

I hope things work out for her, and for you as well!

sorry to hear about this zx2angel and ironmark best of wishes and prayers to u both

oh crap. sorry to hear this. i’ll keep u guys in my prayers.

Prayers galore

• Darron
Prayers galore

As I sent them also.

I’ll pray for you both as well.

Me and my family are sending our thoughts and prayers. Stay strong.

Iron and Angel; I am very sorry to hear that both of you are having a rough time right now, and will keep both of you in my prayers.

thanks guys! your the best!

my mother has been outta the hospital a few days now. still dont have the results of the MRI back.