Project car ideas??

but its not going to be turbo or awd over here … and it isnt going to be released as a nissan … only as an infiniti

And it looks like ASS…4-door even :?

mmm teh cobalt looks hot, but id rather have the WRX STi

Oh come on now guys, you have to admit you can’t beat the raw sound of american muscle v8. like an old mustang with a stroker v8, smoke the tires clean off the rims. I love my Z and always will, the only car I would trade it with would be a 69 Mach I with a 351, cherry…ah…oooh…oh god…ahhhhhhhh. :shock: whoops. umm…hmm, gotta clean this up…anyways…a small 4 banger all tricked out can be a v8 but the raw power to cream over just sometimes isn’t there.

My $.2

HAHAHA, my friend has a '69 Mach 1 with a 351, no joke… it seems unfair… a 17 year old with like one of the greatest cars ever… and yes it is awesome, I would so trade my car for it, lol. BTW, I’m not all against imports… just most of 'em… I would not mind having say a Celica GTS… I love them… But I hate basically every other asian car company, lol.

I’d have to disagree about the “skyline” The pics I saw in Sport Compact Car Magazine I thought were delicious! The Infinity G35 if I’m not mistaken…fabulous looking car. Mmmmmm…

• Darron