Parting out S/Rs *Official Thread*

Hi,
Very gracious of the Forum to dedicate this thread. I spoke with Ronald yesterday and explained what was going on. He said to just post his cell number. So feel free to call him direct. He bought another SR last week in Ohio, I’ll try to post some pics of it. He said it has the same body kit as the red car. Also said it had custom wheels he would like to sell-he keeps his bone stock.
Thanks again.
Dan

Ronald
256-755-0430

Hi all,
Ronald picked up another in Ohio last week.
Came with some 18" wheels on it and same body kit as the red car.
I’m trying to get pics to post.
Thanks
Dan

Hello, I know this posting is a bit late, but I’m just checking on something. I called Ron and am setting up buying a set of rear disk brakes off of one of the S/Rs. What should I ask he take off thou? I’m not sure what I need to get it to fit mine, its a 2003 ZX2.

Rear e-brake cables, both rear calipers, rear spindles, and you should be good. I’d suggest getting new rotors, ss brake lines, and brake pads instead of using the stock ones, but thats up to you. Also best to goto like autozone and order two new calipers and use the two you got for cores. 90% of junkyard calipers are shitty.

Nope. 15x 5.5.

LOL, that was random. We settled that like 2 months ago. O well, just another person on my side.

Didn’t see the scond page had moved on. Whoopsies :oops: :lol:

has anyone gotten parts from this guy, and is this an ongoing salvage on his part?

I’m planing to get those brakes in a few months, gotta save up.

off the red car…can i get the license plate lights? the clear bubbles that go over the bulbs is what i need.

omg… I was looking at that yellow s/r with that major hit to the driver side… someone definatly died there.

Such is the risk we all take when we get behind the wheel.

how much for one of the intakes? and shipping to sacramento cali?

How bout the computers? I wouldn’t mind gettin a hold of one of those! What do you have for a price if you still hav them!?

what do you want for 2 s/r daisy rims in good condition…

HOW MUCH ARE ASKING FOR THE SPRINGS FROM THE S/R. THEY WILL NEED TO BE SHIPPED TO SAN ANTONIO TX. ALSO HOW WILL I KNOW IF THEY ARE EIBACHS?

please dont use CAPS when typeing. This is your 2nd post with caps on. It is the same as yelling.

Is there a S/R cluster available?