Mod idea's

well the aluminum one only saves 15lbs why not a steel one that is lighter than aluminum,

I could really care less what its made of lol im after air flow not weight reduction here lol

well weight reduction is a good thing, less rotating mass equals improved throttle response and acceleration.

how is a flywheel going to help with air flow? Lighter you car, the faster it can go on less air.

Yeah Yeah haha I got confused, I forgot I posed about the flywheel and thought we were still talkin about the manifold haha I went retarded there for a post, no a steel wheel would be fine, im just after a large weight reduction.

any one else got anny new mod idea’s

Just the ones I listed. :wink:

What the zx2 needs:

A 6 speed mtx. People who drive mustangs and corvettes like driving the focus SVT 6-speed. The zx2 needs a 6-speed. People are modding their zx2’s from probably 105whp stock to 160-whp. A 6-speed would give you a whole differient car with that extra power.

A better IM. I installed a slightly ported TB and my zx2 was instantly more responsive and had more power. I would love to inexpensively replace the zx2’s stock IM with something more effecient. Especially if the IM was made to bolt up stock without clearance issues. Alot of aftermarket intakes have clearance issues with the hood.

An inexpensive low weight flywheel would be awesome and nothing would say christmas like if it were stainless steel for about $120.

it would be cool to have light weight lexan windows. But also it would be cool to make the ZX2 a targa top just like a del sol. Ive always toyed with the idea for a while. I kow that you wouldnt be able to just make it a bolt on affair but maybe making a template for a metal shop to use and then adding latchs to make the top removeable and weather stripping. Just an idea. Itd be nice to hear what everyone else thinks about this idea.
-DB