So what does everyone do and where have you been stationed at?
Name: Charles A.K.A. Chuck
Rank: TSgt (E-6)
Branch: Air Force
Job: 2A373 F-15E Crewchief
Years of Service: 17+ years
- Soesterberg AB, The Netherlands July 92 - Nov 93 (Closed the base down)
- Bitburg AB, Germany Nov 93 - Nov 94 (Closed the base down)
- Spangdahlem AB, Germany Nov 94 - Aug 98 (Closed down the F-15 53rd FS)
- Nellis AFB, Nellis Air Command, Las Vegas, NV Sep '98 - Present
After posting this up, we can see how small the Military community is getting. I have ran into several people that I have been stationed and deployed with via this post alone.
The Ten OPSEC Points:
* Don't discuss future destinations or ports of call! * Don't discuss future operations or missions! * Don't discuss dates and times of when we will be in port or conducting exercises! * Don't discuss readiness issues and numbers! * Don't discuss specific training equipment! * Don't discuss people's names and billets in conjunction with operations! * Don't speculate about future operations! * Don't spread rumors about operations! * Don't assume the enemy is not trying to collect information on you so he can kill you, he is! * Be smart, use your head, and always think OPSEC when using these forums, email or phone!
OPSEC tips where added because some people like to cry wolf to detour from what the thread is about and what people have posted just to draw a little attention to their negative comments that don’t even belong in this thread.