Hey guys

I was never a mod or admin on the site. I did have power to do mod/admin stuff at times, which I rarely used. No I didn’t ban zx2angel. I never even noticed her on teamzx2 til just recently. And I haven’t had that power since I separated from FuelEmpire over a week ago.

well it said mod under your name so i figured you were

Yea it said “developer” :wink:

Before I get started here I jsut want to let you know if you have information to share with the rest of us the please share it so others may know. If you have constructive critisim then please be upfront and honest with someone and tell them straight up what you think. If you have nothing but useless posts, garbage, and hateful things to write that does not belong to the topic I rather have you not post. If you have a problem please email me ASAP, or hit me up on messanger.

Now… down to the dirty work…

Alright I am lockin this shit cause it does not need to go on any longer. Vit you can post here all day long if you like but the min there is trouble heads are going to roll. This also goes for EVERYONE ELSE. As for this whole deal please do not make xENo out to be a bad person cause he isn’t. He is doing whats best for him and the site. Honeslty… to have people come over here bitchin about getting banned is enough to piss me of royaly. :evil: I started this site a long time ago cause I shared a great interested with so many other people and I was not happy what was going on in the ZX2 world at the time. Since then we have had our ups and downs with our member base. Partly my fault for changing stuff so much. So moral of the story… don’t be dumb and piss me off. Thats all there is to it. Thanks for your time.