fyi about teamzx2

So what motivation does chris have to keep zx2ms open? As a backup site?

This place carries it’s own history and it’s own value. Technically, it’s the oldest ZX2 site on the net. When zx2ms.com started, teamzx2 was on zx2.com… anyways, yeah, not much motivation to keep open a backup site. [screwy]

I personnelly dont like teamzx anymore. Not since Xeno left the helm. ZX2MS has been my main home for many years. . Im one of the old timers from the E-Z boards. We have a diffrent class of ppl here. A higher class!

That’s honestly how I always felt about zx2ms… it always seemed to be a more mature and well moderated group of people which is nice. :slight_smile: [cheers]

No, as a site that I will post on whenever I see new threads or get replies in threads I post in. I just said I would post here and on teamzx2 both. If one dies, then I’ll post on the other. I’d like both around but I’m not going to whine about either site going down, it’s the internet.

All you have to do is google the topic headings you want, and when the results pop up look for the teamzx2.com ones, and click the link “cached” and it will pop up, all the old information is still saved via google

I’ve got a crap load of info posted on TZX2, I’m working out the bugs on the links and some of the files… I’ll transfer them over here when done

No disrespect, but why did you start teamzx2 then?

I say to each their own. I’m gonna surf both and if i see a topic i want to reply to then i will do so. I really don’t see the issue here. Stay, go, w/e it doesn’t really matter. People come and go, those who want to go, no one will think lower of you for it. My opinion of you didn’t change when you left teamzx2, although to be quite honest, i thought it was a little odd… yet it’s none of my business. What matters is that people have home and a knowledge base to get help on when they need it.

I don’t see what sitting here saying which site is better will accomplish. In the end, visit where you want to and let other people do the same. To call out the moderators on teamzx2 for losing all the info is childish. (not aimed at quoted message) As many people have said, it’s the internet. While we all like to come on here and bs w/ the friends we’ve made on these 2 sites, in the end you still have to go to work, attend to your woman and pay your bills… a bunch of information on a car the dozens of people can tell you every detail about really doesn’t matter and it will all be stacked back up to where it was in due time.

/rant