Ford GT

Well…as most of you know, my fiance (tigress) works at a Ford dealer and they’ve had a GT for a month or two now. Well…yesterday (Monday the 22nd) they sold it…I believe $220k she said. Looks just like the one in ZX2MS’ signiture…too bad. We were holding out hope the owner of the dealership would give it to us as a wedding present. I guess we’ll just have to settle for a Mustang GT. :slight_smile: lol

• Darron

You getting a new 05 Mustang GT as a present from your Boss?

Well…it’s HER boss…but I’m not holding my breath on that one. It’s just a suggestion for 'im. :slight_smile:

• Darron

Not bad, keep suggesting :lol:

False alarm guys!! The GT is still here!! I asked one of the finance girls about it and she said something about the money not showing up in a account or something…You can usually tell if someone is rich by the way they carry themselves and he definetly didn’t seem like he was rich. So there is still hope that we might receive it as a wedding gift!! lol!

-Miranda

Well guys the GT is officially gone. It got shipped out today. I didn’t even get to hear it start!! :cry: Some doctor in California bought it. So much for getting it as a wedding gift…I guess that I will just have to hint for a '06 cobra now :wink: lol

-Miranda

Or F-150 GTR. :slight_smile:

• Darron