98 zx2 FS in Wyoming

well im just feeling this out. its a 98 zx2 with countless mods.
intake with elbow
k&n filter
Plugs, Wires, Coil
UDP Kit
kamikazi header
no cat just resinator and 3in can
lower end rebuild with pistons,rings,mains, bolts etc
sct 4 bank
NOS Nitrous dry kit
tokico struts
aerospeed coilovers
23mm sway bar
strut bar
7lb opel racing rims
2 brand new nitto triple 5’s
audiobahn 1800 single channel
kenwood 400 running highs with all fact speakers replaced with kenwoods, sounds good
no subs, dumped those a few years ago
custom 3k paint job, denim blue with 35% metalic flake, white racing stripes which are pearl white with 35% metalic flake and blue pearl mix in so they turn blue in the sun. the front bumper isnt perfect but everything else still looks great.
it has a partially completed 5spd conversion. i have everything but the clutch and axles
the car has under 50,000 miles all original
im sure ive forgot something but ill add as my old @%$ remembers.
this is a race car and thats all its been used for. hasnt been registered since 2002. it can be registered if you want but i dont like to mix my cars then you have to fix crap all the time. thus the reason she only has 50k. this is a fine machine and i dont want to sell it but i havnt had the money to race the last couple years so she just sits in my garage. the car is located in jackson wyoming and can be delivered for gas money. now for a price. thats a hard one because i have so much in it over the years. any reasonable offer would be considered and a trade for a toy would be considered too. 4 wheelers, motorcycles, or maybe a boat. if money is your poison id probly take 3500bo. anymore questions hit me up on my email. onefastzx2@aol.com

So im now to the desperate point. I just need to get rid of her. Costing me money to store etc… So i guess i need to get rid of her. Serious offers considered, please no part out requests.

I have now moved and the car is in Peoria Illinois. Still for sale, any takers? Price is negotiable!